They are everywhere.
- Does your genetic provider care about genetic progress?
- If so how do they prove it? Do they know that progress is measureable?
- Do they submit information that backs up their claims, or do they eyeball BW, WW, YW, etc.?
- Does your genetic provider know the difference between red meat and white meat (fat and muscle)?
- Beef cattle breeders of all kinds, from various backgrounds seem to love incredibly attractive, mediocre animals. Do you think your cattle should provide more than just a pretty face?
- How will you know if your animals are better than average?
- Where do they rank within the breed?
- What is your version of maternal?—fancy front end, big bellied, and structurally sound?